Reuters Events Automotive 2021
4/09/2021 – 10:28
October 19-22, Online
Reuters Events: Automotive 2021 is the global meeting to unite CEOs and board members from OEMs to take to the stage and set the automotive industry agenda for years to come.
Reaching a global audience, the event will shape the future strategies across business-critical topics including electrification, connectivity, autonomous vehicles, sustainability, supply chain and customer-first strategies including retail and marketing.
4 business critical days designed by automakers include:
• October 19th: Global CEO Day
• Access the most exclusive announcements as global CEOs take to the stage to set industry benchmarks, define future strategies and announce news
• October 20th: Breaking Car Boundaries:
• Delve into how OEMs are creating disruptive models to innovate their vehicles, improve connectivity and deliver autonomous vehicles
• October 21st: Zero Emissions and Supply:
• Explore how industry leaders are commercializing EVs, progressing zero-emission goals and preparing their future supply chain
• October 22nd: Customer First
• Futureproof your brand by creating a seamless, omnichannel OEM and Dealership experience