Reuters Events Connectivity for Smarter & Safer Vehicles
12/03/2021 – 08:32
Connectivity is driving the future of the car. By 2025 more than 75% of all new cars sold will be connected in some fashion. In this webinar, we will explore how V2X effectively reduces the number of fatalities and paves the way for a fully automated future.
Reuters Events launched today Connectivity for Smarter & Safer Vehicles Webinar to discuss how connectivity is disrupting the industry taking safety to the next level.
• Prashant Tiwari, Director – Intelligent Connected Systems, Toyota North America
• Frank Weith, Director Connected and Mobility Services, Volkswagen Group America
• Szabi Patay, Head of Automotive, Commsignia
• Michelle Avary, Head of Automotive and Autonomous Mobility, The World Economic Forum
Moderator: Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
This live discussion will delve into:
• Connectivity disrupting OEM business models.
• How V2X as ADAS feature improves the level of safety
• Onboard sensors vs V2X sensor data
• Ownership & safety of the data
• V2X accelerate the process to full autonomy.